June Class Information
SB 608 - A Review and the Significant Changes
Jack Graham, Attorney **
Senate Bill 608, known as the 2019 Tenant Protection Bill, has passed both the Senate and the House. It went into effect as soon as the Governor signed it.
This is an opportunity to find out all that you need to know about this new law. Landlords are expected to follow the new law immediately and it contains some major differences from current statutes.
Jack will present the significant changes brought on by SB 608. Examples will be discussed & questions are encouraged.
2 CE credits for licensed professionals!
When: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Where: COAR Building
2112 NE 4th Street, Bend - Conference Room
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Early Registration - $48 for members & $60 non-member
Register after 6/17 please include an additional $5
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
** Jack H. Graham is a Member of the Oregon State Bar and Washington State Bar Association. He received his MBA, in 1970, University of Oregon.
He is an attorney in private practice with the following emphasis:
• Expert in real estate license law for brokers and property managers
• Consultant to brokers and property managers
• Represents licensees in enforcement actions by the Real Estate Agency and other state and federal agencies
• Real estate transactions
• Teaches advanced courses for brokers and property managers relating to standard of care and risk management * Provider and instructor certified by the Oregon Real Estate Agency to offer classes for required continuing education
• Consults with attorneys regarding real estate and property management practice and license law
• Testifies as expert witness regarding real estate practice, standard of care and license law
• Represents brokers and property managers in claims against brokers and property managers including Fair Housing complaints
Former Manager: Oregon Real Estate Agency
Washington Real Estate Division
Former Director: Oregon Corporation Division
Cancellations/Changes and Refunds: Registration fees are non-refundable for non-attendance, late arrivals, and early departures. Fees will be refunded if cancellation or change resulting in a refund is received in writing no later than 1 week before the workshop date. After that date, fees are non-refundable. Substitutions are allowed at no charge.